Second Story Water Leak Causes First Floor Damage
SERVPRO of North Anchorage was called out to help this residential customer with a water leak that started on the 2nd story of their home. Although the toilet line burst in an upstairs bathroom, the majority of the water damage was suffered on the 1st floor. Usually when there is an upstairs water leak, the water will end up coming through a light fixture on the first floor which is alarming to any homeowner. Our SERVPRO of North Anchorage crews are trained to properly remove the affected drywall so that the insides of the walls or ceiling can be properly dried before mold starts to grow.