Portable Heater Fire
Our SERVPRO of North Anchorage crews were dispatched to a house fire that was started by a portable heater in a bedroom. The fire caused major damage in the bedroom, but affected the entire home and all contents due to smoke and soot. Our highly trained crew was able to walk the homeowner through our entire process, from start to finish, and work directly with the insurance company. Our crews were able to remove all of the affected materials in the bedroom and prep the area for rebuild. The entire home was cleaned and restored by our amazing cleaning crews.